Haven’t done a list of six in a while so I thought it’s high time to do one right now.
Here’s a new take on the old:
- A penny saved is a government oversight.
- The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
- The older you get the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.
- The easiest way to find something lost around the house it to buy a replacement.
- If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
And belatedly for tax day yesterday: DID YOU EVER NOTICE WHEN YOU PUT THE 2 WORDS “THE” AND “IRS” TOGETHER, IT SPELLS THEIRS?
April 19, 2008 at 1:37 am
#6 is pretty clever 🙂
THEIRS – I totally agree 😎