100 Things About Me
1. I am the youngest, only girl, 6 boys, 2 did not live past their second b/day.
2. Leo is my zodiac sign.
3. I don’t really believe in astrological stuff.
4. I do believe we’re not alone in the universe.
5. Blame that (give credit) to Scully and Mulder for item 4.
6. In high school, was the big fish in small pond.
7. Small fish in big pond in college.
8. Adjustment was not difficult.
9. I love watching tv.
10. But I don’t have a DVR.
11. Or TiVo.
12. Nor will I get one anytime soon.
13. Like Tom Cruise, I am not into tech gear (he does not have a cell phone, email addy, or watch.)
14. Unlike Tom Cruise, I do have a cell phone in case of emergency.
15. I use it to call my husband. I don’t receive incoming calls.
16. And I do need, and I mean need, an email to connect.
17. I am partial to 80s music.
18. Although I don’t listen to music the whole time.
19. I have the radio on when I drive.
20. I switch back and forth between two stations.
21. BAD DAY by Daniel Powter makes my day brighter, go figure.
22. Singing along with I DON’T WANNA MISS A THING at the top of my lungs while driving releases stress.
23. I enjoy bloghopping.
24. Hubby thinks it’s a waste of time.
25. So, I bloghop at work in my lunch break to avoid aggravating him.
26. I am at my lunch break right now.
27. I take pleasure in reading other people’s meme or 100 things about me posts.
28. I find doing this more difficult than I ever imagined.
29. I stop for squirrels crossing the road.
30. Photography is all I can think of sometimes.
31. I do need to take lessons, seriously.
32. Right now, it’s still a hit or miss with my photos.
33. We get take out once or twice a week.
34. Usually Mexican food.
35. We have 5 Mexican restaurants we rotate every week for take out.
36. For good eats at a good price and extensive selection, we head off to Berkeley.
37. Or Chinatown in San Francisco (not for the extensive selection).
38. We listen to Rachel Ray for dining recommendations.
39. And Michael Bauer.
40. I love Tony Bordain.
41. And David Lettermen.
42. I dream of Galapagos Island.
43. And Machu Pichu.
44. And Banff and Jasper.
45. And Denali too.
46. I can’t wait to go back to Yosemite.
47. And Sequioa.
48. In my family, we have 2 Christophers.
49. Two Ernests.
50. Two Josephs.
51. Hubby asked if names are running out we have to use them twice.
52. I think Wentworth Miller is really hot.
53. But my number one on the list is Matt Damon.
54. Piolo Pascual rounds out my top 3.
55. When feeling under the weather, I lie in bed watching Friends on DVD.
56. If I could be transported to a tv show, I would choose to be in Men In Trees.
57. I am sure my hubby wanted to be in Stargate (either one, or both).
58. I don’t really like Anne Heche.
59. But I like Marin Frisk, her character in Men in Trees.
60. I could only eat chocolate bars when I am premenstrual.
61. I eat chocolate-flavored oat meal, just the way mom used to make for me.
62. She still does, she eats oat meal this way too.
63. I miss the holidays movie season when I know that there is a Harry Potter and/or LOTR to look forward to.
64. I dream of being a food/restaurant critic.
65. But I lack the ability to verbalize my thoughts.
66. And taste buds that work
67. I love the smell of the morning after a night’s downpour.
68. I have fond memories of my brother and I sneaking out in the early morn to bike to the barrio.
69. I have eaten a bug.
70. Deer meat.
71. Alligator meat.
72. Buffalo meat.
73. And bear meat (unbeknownst to me)
74. I enjoy talking to the boys (my nephews).
75. Kids are smart.
76. They remind us of simple joys and pleasure and achievement.
77. Like when 7-year-old Chris (yeah one of them) proudly exclaimed he can even spell the word (we were playing spelling bee) with his eyes closed!
78. And seeing the triumph in his eyes after doing so—that was priceless.
79. I tune in to Jeopardy every chance I can.
80. I celebrate every correct answer I get.
81. They’re not that many.
82. Hubby plays along too.
83. I love coffee.
84. I have two cups a day.
85. I need to cut that in half.
86. I am not successful yet.
87. I love chai, the way my hubby makes it.
88. I used to read Mills and Boon romances.
89. And a lot of spy and conspiracy theory novels.
90. I can’t wait for the X-files 3 movie.
91. Turkey should always be served on Thanksgiving.
92. I think there’s too much sex on TV nowadays.
93. Including on Grey’s Anatomy.
94. And Nip/Tuck.
95. I miss watching QVC and Kathy Levine.
96. And receiving snail mails.
97. I love to watch figure skating on tv.
98. I used to collect fancy/Japan-made stationery.
99. I love Tweetie bird.
100. Cant believe I finished this on my lunch break.