A lovely lady whose blog I read religiously has bestowed upon this blog the One Lovely Blog award. Thank you, thank you!
In connection with the award, the recipient (moi) must share 7 things about themselves. Why is it always 7? This question brings up to mind Ron Weasley famous question: Why does it always have to be the spiders? Why can’t we follow the butterfly?
So here are 7 things you may or may not know about me, but only the 7 things I’m willing to share right now.
1) I pledged to love and SERVE two adorable rescue cats. Emma is a gray and white tuxedo, 5 yrs old, and Buster is a ginger tabby, 3 yrs old.
2) On long haul flights, I am a happy flier listening to the music of the rock band EAGLES. I heart them <3.
3) Looking at Victorian houses make me happy.
4) I BELIEVE in the healing powers of walking in the woods.
5) I imagined myself getting married here in this little chapel in Yosemite NP. Maybe I’ll renew my vows here.
6) I love photographing the photographer (especially if it’s the hubby.)
7) I love Singapore Airlines, it’s the best I’ve used. And Changi is the best airport I’ve seen.
There you go, mission accomplished. I’m supposed to tag or nominate 7 other bloggers, but I’d like to be excused from doing that. If however anyone reading this find this meme interesting feel free to do this and let me know.