A lovely lady whose blog I read religiously has bestowed upon this blog the One Lovely Blog award. Thank you, thank you!
In connection with the award, the recipient (moi) must share 7 things about themselves. Why is it always 7? This question brings up to mind Ron Weasley famous question: Why does it always have to be the spiders? Why can’t we follow the butterfly?
So here are 7 things you may or may not know about me, but only the 7 things I’m willing to share right now.
1) I pledged to love and SERVE two adorable rescue cats. Emma is a gray and white tuxedo, 5 yrs old, and Buster is a ginger tabby, 3 yrs old.
2) On long haul flights, I am a happy flier listening to the music of the rock band EAGLES. I heart them <3.
3) Looking at Victorian houses make me happy.
4) I BELIEVE in the healing powers of walking in the woods.
5) I imagined myself getting married here in this little chapel in Yosemite NP. Maybe I’ll renew my vows here.
6) I love photographing the photographer (especially if it’s the hubby.)
7) I love Singapore Airlines, it’s the best I’ve used. And Changi is the best airport I’ve seen.
There you go, mission accomplished. I’m supposed to tag or nominate 7 other bloggers, but I’d like to be excused from doing that. If however anyone reading this find this meme interesting feel free to do this and let me know.
August 22, 2013 at 12:51 am
Emma and Buster are so blessed to have you as their “servant”
Their eyes! They’re look so adorable! Camera-friendly too (or you must have trained them already?)
I agree with your views on Changi Airport; the cleanest airport in the cleanest city we’ve been to, but I still yet to experience Sg Airlines.
August 22, 2013 at 10:15 am
great post! i also wondered why always seven. our minds go well really, apir! love that photo on number six – sensational. 🙂 lovely to learn more about you. these memes sometimes serve their purpose well.
August 24, 2013 at 2:38 am
Congrats on the award — and those seven things you’re willing to reveal about yourself are interesting, and accompanied by lovely photos! 🙂