Here we go again:
1. My car is full of dings and dents (sob).
2. The fall tv schedule is coming up next week (oh yeah, baby!).
3. Lately, things seem really hectic (can’t wait for things to settle down).
4. The john is one of my favorite “hiding” places (and a good place to read uninterrupted too).
5. What happened in Vegas, stayed in Vegas (I wonder how many players will use this line today).
6. The mission is not impossible.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to getting all the chopping and dicing done and all the cleaning and polishing and tidying up, tomorrow my plans include hosting a luncheon party for family, friends, and neighbors, and Sunday I want to make that 75-mile drive to Sacramento to attend my fave girl’s 5th b/day party.
If you want to participate in Friday Fill-ins, this is where you want to go. Join us.
September 18, 2009 at 9:15 pm
The are some new TV show that I want to check out this season.
September 19, 2009 at 10:10 am
thanks for the visit, glad to know this info…
thank you for sharing
September 21, 2009 at 11:25 pm
It is great the the fog lifted and your guest could enjoy the scene. It looks like a lovely sight on the coast. Thanks for sharing your part of the world.
September 22, 2009 at 12:02 am
all I could see was fog as well:)
September 22, 2009 at 10:35 pm
I love Point Reyes. We visited in 2007 but something went awry with the camera and I don’t have any photos to show off. 😦 When we went, it was a splendidly sunny day in April. Just gorgeous. Saw a mother whale and her calf swimming along the shoreline. The small crowd of people there went crazy, scattering from point to point to keep up with them.