I found another meme to play. Without photos this time, only words.
1. He was a the best one.
2. The arrival of fall leaves is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend and I haven’t seen each other in years.
4. I really really like Wentworth Miller to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be quite deceving.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my husband.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chores, tomorrow my plans include more chores and Sunday, I want to just relax!
If you want to join this meme, click here.
August 28, 2009 at 1:45 am
OMG I LOVE Wentworth Miller! I also love the guy who played his brother on Prison Break. I hope he is in something else soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
August 28, 2009 at 2:13 am
I love the changing of the seasons, with their multicolored leaves. 🙂
August 28, 2009 at 2:38 am
Happy Relaxation on Sunday!
August 28, 2009 at 2:39 am
Wentworth Miller, so that’s that guy’s name. I like him, just didn’t know his name. Thanks.
August 28, 2009 at 3:15 am
fall leaves seems nice; but cleaning up seems a chore!
BTW, mine’s up HERE!
Enjoy the Weekend!
August 28, 2009 at 5:13 am
Glad you joined the Friday Fill-in crew! Hope you have fun with this, but I will warn you it can be really hard to think of things sometimes.
August 28, 2009 at 11:27 am
We don’t have autumn where we live – I love the oranges and reds of autumn 🙂
Thanks for visiting my ‘games’ blog
August 28, 2009 at 12:57 pm
No idea who Wentworth Miller is… lol Enjoyed reading your answers and hope you have a great weekend!
August 28, 2009 at 6:27 pm
hooray for relaxing sundays
August 29, 2009 at 1:39 am
glad to see someone new on fill-ins
August 29, 2009 at 10:18 am
Great first entry! I love falling leaves, too. Have a wonderful weekend, you really deserve to relax after all those chores 🙂
August 29, 2009 at 4:59 pm
I can relate to #3, same answers on #5. Good luck on the chores, hope you were able to finish them. Have a restful Sunday! 🙂