Instead, this blog I think needs updating of some sorts. I have been really busy with fulfilling photo meme obligations that this blog, which was originally meant to contain my thoughts and dreams and hopes and frustrations has ceased to be that. So let’s update shall we before Monday comes along again and I find myself doing some photo meme posts all over again.
- I’ve been extremely busy with tv watching lately, hehehe. I know very productive undertaking, right? Well, see American Idol is on and I have again taken sides. Do you wanna guess who my faves are? No guesses? Okay you twisted my arm I’ll tell you. It’s Adam and Anoop. Hey both names start with A, I didn’t realize that. Go Adam and Anoop.
- ER, the tv medical drama, is ending. Last new show is on next week. It’s sad to see it go. I remember how I really was into that show but lost interest when the original cast has left one by one. I want a freaking good finale, I hope the show delivers.
- Been really exhausted lately. Epstein Barr, hypothyroidism and low iron levels would cause this feeling, right. I got the triple threat, no wonder I was feeling rundown for weeks. I finally got the nerve to go to my doc and tell her how exhausted I was and there was no reason for it. So she asked for some bloodwork to be done and voila, now I know the reason.
- We found another “dream house” in our endless search for a first home. Put in a bid in yesterday. Keeping our fingers crossed. This is the nth house we put in a bid in one year. I hope we get this house.
- Job cuts have hit me personally. My brother told me he’s so close to the chopping block. USPS is cutting 150,000 jobs (I believe the number of zeroes is correct) nationwide. I hope my sis in law is safe, but I have yet to ask her.
- At husband’s work, they just let some people go, including someone that I have met and liked. I hope no more lay offs.
- My mother is having a birthday on Sunday and I wish her the best of health and a healthy dose of peace of mind.
- I just learned from visiting my Friendster (yah, okay, so I have a page there :D) that my friend has gotten married. Why wasn’t I notified? I was a bit irked that I didn’t get an email. Oh wait a minute, I did the same thing when I got married. I emailed everyone months after I got married attaching photos from our honeymoon cruise :D. Okay, I am no longer pissed.
- Have an enjoyable weekend everyone.