I’m in a disclosure mood today and I thought heck why not do a list again of things on my mind.
- If the dad on My Big Fat Greek Wedding has Windex for a cure-all remedy, my mom has Vicks Vapor Rub. She swears by it, but so far no one in the family is following suit.
- I hardly know any of my cousins and aunts and uncles on my father’s side.
- I never met all my cousins, aunts, and uncles on my mother’s side.
- The first time I met a cousin from my mother’s side that’s closest in age to me (4-5 years my senior), she asked me to help her with some documents she needed. I took her to this guy who handled this doc (town official) and she flirted with him openly. The guy is a family friend, very much married and I know and was friendly with his wife and their kids. I was red faced when I left the office with her. I have never seen her again after that first and only meeting. See you never get to choose your family.
- Off hand, if money and time were not a hindrance, my top three weekend vacation spots are: Quebec City, Albuquerque, and Sedona.
- My favorite story teller is Billy Crystal. He cracks me up. Timmy C (my niece) comes in a close second.
- I simply love David Letterman. I only go to sleep after his monologue.
- If and when I get a cat, I’ll name her Matilda.