I haven’t done a Six Pack in a long time so I am excited to do another one.
Here are six Christmas traditions of my growing up years:
- We did not wrap gifts nor open presents.
- We always got new clothes for Christmas.
- Attending the midnight mass was a must.
- Noche Buena consisted of nilaga, queso de bola, and hamon.
- We jumped from anywhere high as soon as the church bell rings on both Christmas Eve and New Years Eve in the hope of getting taller.
- Brother #3 always gives out a stick of gum for Christmas.
Happy Holidays every one. Peace.