I am in the mood for a little romance and I am listing my six favorite fictional love pairings on tv.
- Michael Scoffied and Sara Tancredi (MiSa to loyal fans)—Prison Break.
- Jack Slattery and Marin Frist—Men In Trees.
- Ross Geller and Rachel Green—Friends.
- Brandon Wash and Kelly Taylor —Beverly Hills, 90210.
- Dr. Doug Ross and Nurse Carol Hathaway —ER.
- Almanzo Wilder and Laura Ingalls—Little House on the Prairie.
May 1, 2008 at 8:22 pm
MC, my first visit to this site and I enjoyed reading the entries particularly about our meeting with your BFF after 20 years. The only time I got hooked on a tv couple was that of Marimar and Sergio (Thalia version)
May 3, 2008 at 12:43 am
Thanks for the visit Geri. Oh no, I don’t know who those tv characters are! And I thought I was a tv addict.
May 6, 2008 at 7:21 am
Luke & Laura from General Hospital circa 1983
David Addison & Maddie Hayes- Moonlighting 1985
Lucy & Ricky- I Love Lucy
Jamie & Paul Buchman- Mad About You
That’s just TV- what about movies? What about real-life celebs?
May 6, 2008 at 7:24 pm
Oh yes, mama, there are more, I guess I may have just limited my list to those I really really like. And guess what, I even forgot my very best favorite: DANA SCULLY AND FOX MULDER.