Top 10 Reasons Why There Couldn’t Be a Filipino-American US President,
By David Letterman
10. The White House is not big enough for in-laws and extended relatives.
9. There are not enough parking spaces at the White House for 2 Honda Civics, 2 Toyota Land Cruisers, 3 Toyota Corollas, a Mercedes Benz, a BMW , and an MPV (My Pinoy Van).
8. Dignitaries generally are intimidated by eating with their fingers at State dinners.
7. There are too many dining rooms in the White House – where will they put the picture of the Last Supper?
6. The White House walls are not big enough to hold a pair of giant wooden spoon and fork5. Secret Service staff won’t respond to “psst… psst” or ‘hoy….hoy…hoy…’
4. Secret Service staff will not be comfortable driving the presidential car with a Holy Rosary hanging on the rear view mirror , or the statue of the Santo Nino on the dashboard.
3. No budget allocation to purchase a Karaoke music-machine for every room in the White House.
2. State dinners do not allow “Take Home”.
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY THERE COULDN’T BE A FILIPINO-AMERICAN U.S. PRESIDENT IS… 1. Air Force One does not allow overweight Balikbayan boxes!